Other Requests is a list under Sales tab that shows users who have bought products that need an additional approval. Only admins and/or vendor managers can approve/reject requests.
NOTE: This tab is required for an application pre-approval and will appear only when Single or Multi option is selected under Enable Application Pre-approval setting.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Application Pre-approval settings (point 1-2).
OTHER REQUESTS FEATURES - OVERVIEW
1) Status filter - Filter requests by their status (pending/approved/rejected).
2) Date filter - Filter requests by the date when they were created.
3) Search - Search requests by the customer, product or the name of user who processed the request.
4) Customer - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who bought a product and made a request.
5) Product Type - Product type as entered that triggered a request.
6) Product - Product Name as entered that was bought by user.
7) Order ID - The ID number of the order in IntelliCart.
8) Payment Status - The current status of the order payment.
9) Created - Date and time when the product was bought by user and request was initialized.
10) Processed By - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who approved or rejected a request.
11) Status - The current status of the request.
12) Approve - Approve user requests (an application fee) so that user will be able to purchase the product then.
13) Reject - Reject user requests (an application fee) so that user won't be able to purchase the product. He will need to pay for an application pre-approval again to be able to buy the product.
NOTE: This icon will become a Delete action after request approval/rejecting.
14) Export - Select the file format (CSV / XLS / HTML / JSON / ODS) to download the Other Requests list.