Frequently asked questions (FAQ) and answers are transferred to this support document from the customers of IntelliCart. Please check to see if your question is already answered in the following FAQs.
General IntelliCart questions:
- Does it possible to sell products to guests?
- You could set up a Guest Checkout so that your guests will be able to form their cart and purchase products. Read how to do this HERE.
- How to make customer buy the same product multiple times?
- Make sure you have disabled next IC settings: "Buy the same product only once" and "Hide Purchased Products in Products Catalog".
- If you have "Enable products expiration" IC setting enabled, make sure you have disabled "Product Expiration" option on product editing page (under IntelliCart > Products > [Edit product]).
- If you have "Check max number of products purchased/enrolled" IC setting enabled, make sure that under IntelliCart > Categories > [Edit category] you have "Max number of products purchased/enrolled" option set to 0.
Moodle Workplace integration questions:
- Can I sell programs and certificates created in the shared space?
- Yes, if you create a product and assign program and/or certificate from the Shared Space to this one, users from different tenant will be available to purchase this and be enrolled into courses assigned.