Product with Seats allows you to select how much places you want to buy.
HOW TO BUY SEATS
- From the Products Catalog find a product with seats (they have Buy Seats button in addition to Add to Cart)
- Click on Buy Seats button
- Enter the number of seats you want to buy
- Click on the Cart icon near the field
NOTE: If you click on Add to Cart button, only 1 seat will be added and you'll buy the product as a regular one.
- Buy seats from the cart. Read how to checkout HERE
PRODUCT DETAILS PAGE FOR SEATS - OVERVIEW
Please, find the description for unique fields on products page with seats. All product description page could be reviewed HERE.
1) Available Seats - The number of seats available for purchasing (1st number) from the total number of product seats (2nd number).
HOW TO REVIEW PURCHASED SEATS AND ASSIGN THEM
All purchased IntelliCart seats will be shown on the Seats tab under IntelliBoard Learner Dashboard. Please, find an overview below.
NOTE: If you don't have this tab, please, contact with your LMS administration to enable that for you.
1) Search (for seats) - Search purchased seats by product name.
2) Product - Product Name as entered that was bought.
3) Key - Code that could be sent to any user so he will be able to apply that as a coupon during product purchasing and he'll be enrolled into the seat. Read where to apply coupons HERE.
NOTE: User with code has to click on Add to Cart button instead of buying seats to apply the coupon then and be enrolled to the seat.
4) Created - Date when product seats were bought.
5) Seats Number - The number of seats that were purchased.
6) Seat Users - The number of seats which users have already been enrolled to.
7) Details - Click on details action to review users who have already been enrolled to seats.
8) Search (for users) - Search assigned seats by user or product name.
9) User Name - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who was enrolled into the seat.
10) Product - Product Name as entered where the seat was used.
11) Used - Date when user was enrolled into the product seat.
12) Status - Current user status in purchased seats.
HOW TO ASSIGN PURCHASED SEATS
- You, as a seat owner, copy the Key for purchased seats and send that to some other users. You could use email, messenger or any other way to share the code, it's up to you!
- User, who got the key, logs in to his account and clicks on the Add to Cart button for the product where he has a code.
- On the checkout page user pastes the Key to the Add coupon field.
- When the coupon is applied, the price becomes as 0, and user just has to proceed to checkout.
- When the checkout is done, user will be enrolled into purchased product seat and courses there.