Before getting connected,
- FIRST! Contact us at email@example.com for IntelliBoardNext Building Block!
- HERE for the steps to installing the Building Block.
Click HERE for step-by-step connection video!
- From your Blackboard account, go to Admin > (Under Integration) Building Blocks.
- Click on "Installed Tools".
- Click on "Upload Building Blocks".
- Browse to find the IntelliBoard .WAR File/Building Block. Click "Open" and
The IntelliBoard Building Block will install once you approve permissions. You should see the IntelliBoard BBData listed under Installed Tools.
- Return to Installed Tools. Under IntelliBoard BBData, click on the dropdown arrow and select "Settings".
- Open a separate window. Log into IntelliBoard http://next.intelliboard.net/ with the main subscription email.
- Click "Integrations".
- Under Blackboard Connection, click "+ Connect".
- Copy the Encryption Key under Encryption Setting.
- Return to your BlackBoard IntelliBoard BBData Block Settings, paste the copied Encryption Key into the respective field.
- Click "Save Properties".
- Copy the Block URL and Auth Token.
- Return to IntelliBoard, paste the copied Block URL and Auth Token respectively into URL and Token field.
- Add your LMS Name - for identification purpose.
- Choose Category - for identification purpose.
- Under Advanced Settings, check "Active Connection".
- Click "-> Continue".
Note: Upon clicking Continue, you'll see 3 green check marks on URL, Token and Encryption Key if the connection is successful.
- Set in User filters to filter the Blackboard users you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Users: To show all users in your Blackboard LMS.
- Active Users: To show only active users in your Blackboard LMS.
- Set in Course filters to filter the Blackboard courses that you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Courses: To show all courses in your Blackboard LMS.
- Active Courses: To show only active courses in your Blackboard LMS.
- Select the Teacher Roles and Student Roles as defined in your Blackboard LMS.
- Click "Save".
- Upon saving, it will direct you to the Connection page.
- Click on your newly created BlackBoard connection.
- Click on "Process Data" and let it process.