Transcripts is an IntelliBoard plugin addition that tracks some Moodle events (find an events list below), create/update a record in our, IntelliBoard, table, and allows you to get reporting for all user course enrollments. If user was enrolled into the course 2 times (e.g., re-enrollment), there will be 2 records. Records are stored there all the time until user is deleted from the LMS system.
Before you get started...
- You mush have an IntelliBoard installed and connected.
- Contact with us on email@example.com to enabled Transcript reports for your account.
- You have to be the Site Administrator of the LMS System.
- You should have an ability to run scheduled tasks manually.
The list of events plugin tracks:
HOW TO CONNECT THE TRANSCRIPTS
Step 1: Enable the Transcripts
- After the successful IntelliBoard installation and connection, go to Site Administration
- From there navigate to Plugins > Local plugins > IntelliBoard
- Enabled Transcripts in the very bottom of the page
- Save settings
Step 2: Get Historical Data
This step will duplicate the historical data about previous enrollments to IntelliBoard table.
- Option 1 (recommended)
- From console, run local/intelliboard/cli/transcripts_process.php script which will migrate all data from Moodle tables to Transcripts table. This will require from your side to have shel access on the server.
- Option 2
- From Moodle, go to Site Administration > Server > Scheduled tasks and run the Sync Transcripts Task (\local_intelliboard\task\transcripts_process) cron job. It will process each 15 minutes by 1000 records by default. It can be also changed based on your server under Site Administration > Plugins > Local plugins > IntelliBoard > Transcripts block in Transcripts Processing Size setting.
Enjoy Your Data! Right Here! Right Now!
When the connection is done and reports are enabled for your account, you'll get a Transcripts data in 2 reports under Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage:
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.