IntelliCart Category organize IC products for all site participants.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO CREATE INTELLICART CATEGORY
Step 1: Create an IntelliCart Category
- From IntelliCart, open the Administration.
- From Administration, click on Categories.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Create New.
Step 2: Write Your Category
1) Name - Name your category as you wish to make it more specific for your audience.
NOTE: This field is required.
2) Category ID - Add the category ID if you want for better navigation.
3) Parent category - Select the parent category for the new one.
4) Status - Choose whether the category is visible or hidden.
5) Image - Set the image for the category.
6) Description - Describe your category to specify products in it.
7) Save - Save your changes.
CATEGORY FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all categories in the next view.
1) Search - Search for a particular item.
2) Status filter - Filter your categories by their status (active/inactive).
3) Multiple Actions - Select several categories and do the same action for them.
NOTE: This feature will appear only when you select (tick the box) at least one item.
4) Name - Category Name as entered.
NOTE: If you click on the category name, you'll be redirected into this category, where you can create a new one, so you'll get a category tree.
5) Category ID - Category ID as entered.
6) Products - Total number of products assigned to the category.
7) Edit - Edit as needed.
8) Status - Choose whether the category is hidden or visible.
9) Assign Vendors - Assign Vendors to the selected category. Read more about Vendors HERE.
I.e., if you assign Acme Corp vendor to the category, only users from this vendor will be available to review this category and buy products there.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more vendors, all users who are at least in one of these vendors will see this category on the shopping dashboard.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.