IntelliCart Coupons allow you to create discounts for your customers that can be manually applied.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO CREATE INTELLICART COUPON
Step 1: Create an IntelliCart Coupon
- From IntelliCart, open the Administration.
- From Administration, click on Coupons.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Create New.
Step 2: Write Your Coupon!
1) Code - Add the code for your coupon that will be used by customers.
2) Coupon type - Select the type of coupon. Whether it will be a percentage or currency discount, it's up to you!
3) Start Time - Enable start time to select the date when the coupon will be available for use.
4) End Time - Enable end time to select the date when the coupon will no longer be available for use.
5) Discount value - Add the amount of discount.
NOTE: This field is required.
6) Number of times can be used - Add the total number of times this coupon can be used in purchasing.
NOTE: If you won't add this parameter, the coupon can be used an infinite number of times.
7) Can be used times per user - Add the number of times how much this coupon can be applied by one user.
NOTE: If you don't add this parameter, the coupon can be used an infinite number of times.
8) Status - Choose whether the coupon is visible or hidden.
9) Save - Save your changes.
Step 3: Assigning Products
After coupon creation you have to assign products to this so it can be successfully used.
- From the Coupons tab click on Actions near the coupon name and select Assign Products there
- Select Products from the drop-down (you can also select all products by clicking the check box under this drop-down)
- Save settings (selected products will appear below in the table)
I.e., if you assign Spanish Ebook product to the coupon, users will be able to use the coupon only to purchase this product.
COUPON FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all coupons in the next view.
1) Search - Search coupons by their names.
2) Status filter - Filter your coupons by their status (active/inactive).
3) Multiple Actions - Select several coupons and do the same action for them.
NOTE: This feature will appear only when you select (tick the box) at least one item.
4) Code - Coupon Code as entered.
5) Discount - The amount of discount as entered.
6) Start Time - Coupon's start time as entered.
7) End Time - Coupon's end time as entered.
8) Used - The number of times coupon was already used.
9) Created - The date when the coupon was created.
10) Edit - Edit your coupon.
11) Status - Choose whether the coupon is visible or hidden.
12) Assign Products - Assign Products to the selected coupon. Read more about Products HERE.
13) Assign Vendors - Assign Vendors to the selected coupon. Read more about Vendors HERE.
I.e., if you assign Acme Corp vendor to the coupon, only users from this vendor will be available to use the assigned coupon.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more vendors, all users are at least in one of these vendors will be able to use the coupon.
14) Delete - Delete your coupon.
For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.