- From your Ilias account, go to Administration > Extending ILIAS > Plugins.
- Under IntelliBoard plugin, click on "Actions" drop down menu and then "Configure".
- Copy the Encryption key and API token.
- Log into IntelliBoard http://next.intelliboard.net/ with the main subscription email.
- Click "Integrations".
- Under Ilias Connection, click "+ Connect".
- Add your LMS Name - for identification purpose.
- Add your LMS URL.
- Paste the copied Token and Encryption Key (from Step 3).
- Choose Category - for identification purpose.
- Under Advanced Settings, check "Connection Status".
- Click "-> Continue".
- Note: Upon clicking Continue, you'll see 3 green check marks on URL, Token and Encryption Key if the connection is successful.
- Set in User filters to filter the Ilias users you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Users: To show all users in your Ilias LMS.
- Active Users: To show only active users in your Ilias LMS.
- Set in Course filters to filter the Ilias courses that you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Courses: To show all courses in your Ilias LMS.
- Active Courses: To show only active courses in your Ilias LMS.
- Select the Teacher Roles and Student Roles as defined in your Ilias LMS.
- Click "Save".
- Upon saving, it will direct you to the Connection page.
- Click on your newly created Ilias connection.
- Click on "Process Data" and let it process.
FINISHED! You are now connected and ready to see all your Ilias LMS data!