IntelliCart Vendors combine selected users into one group. Products/discounts/etc. you assigned to the vendor, are visible only for that specific vendor.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO CREATE INTELLICART VENDOR
Step 1: Create an IntelliCart Vendor
- From IntelliCart open the Administration.
- From Administration click on Vendors.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Create New.
Step 2: Write Your Vendor
1) Name - Name your vendor as you wish.
NOTE: This field is required.
2) ID Number - Add the vendor ID for better navigation.
3) Email - Add the main email address for this vendor.
4) Company - Add the company name for this vendor.
5) URL - Add the URL address for this vendor.
6) Type - Select the vendor type (Corp/K12/Highered)
7) Image - Set the image for the vendor.
NOTE: This will be shown on invoices instead of default logo.
8) Save - Save your changes.
VENDOR FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all vendors in the next view.
1) Search - Search vendors by their names.
2) Status filter - Filter your vendors by their status (active/inactive).
3) Multiple Actions - Select several vendors and do the same action for them.
NOTE: This feature will appear only when you select (tick the box) at least one item.
4) ID - Vendor's system ID that was assigned automatically.
5) Name - Vendor's name as entered.
6) Type - Vendor's type as entered.
NOTE: It shows the ID number or the selected type. 0 is Corp, 1 is K12, 2 is Highered.
7) Email - Vendor's email as entered.
8) Company - Vendor's company as entered.
9) URL - Vendor's URL as entered.
10) Created - The date when vendor was created.
11) Edit - Edit your vendor.
12) Assign Users - Assign (enroll) users and managers to the vendor. Select the type (user or manager) before assigning.
NOTE: Managers will only see users from their vendors.
13) Status - Choose whether the vendor is visible or hidden.
14) Delete - Delete your vendor.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.