Payment Methods allow you to connect payment gateways to the IntelliCart so that customers could pay for the products momentarily within credit card.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Available Payment Types.
- Invoice settings.
- Invoice additional settings (points 2 and 7).
- Currencies - Overview.
- Products - Purchasing and Application.
HOW TO ADD PAYMENT METHOD
Step 1: Add a Payment Method
- From IntelliCart, open the Administration.
- From Administration, click on Payment Methods.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Add New.
Step 2: Write Your Payment Method
1) Name - Name your payment type as you wish to make it more specific for your audience.
NOTE: This field is required.
2) Currency - Select the currency accepted for this payment method. Customer will be able to pay by this type only if they select the correct currency on the initial payment step.
NOTE: This field will appear only in Multi-currency IntelliCart setting is enabled. Read more about this in "Currencies - Overview" article above.
3) Type - Select the payment gateway you want to connect to the IntelliCart.
4) Status - Choose whether the payment method is visible or hidden.
5) Connection Keys - Enter required connection information depending on the payment type you selected.
6) Save - Save your changes.
PAYMENT METHOD FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all payment methods in the next view.
1) Name - Payment method Name as entered.
2) Edit - Edit your payment method.
3) Status - Choose whether the payment method is visible or hidden.
4) Assign Vendors - Assign Vendors to the selected payment method. Read more about Vendors HERE.
I.e., if you assign Acme Corp vendor to the payment method, only users from this vendor will be available to pay within this payment type.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more vendors, all users are at least in one of these vendors will be able to pay within this payment type.
5) Delete - Delete your payment method.
For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.