The My IntelliBoard page is where you will find your Dashboards and Reports. You can access it by clicking on my Datasets in the navigation menu on the left. Your My IntelliBoard page will be empty the first time you access it and it will show content once you create it or add it to your page; by default, in fact, all content lives in the Library and should be added from there. We give you access to all our reports but you now have the opportunity to add to your IntelliBoard the ones that are most valuable to you!
The Blocks: Favorites, Dashboards, Reports
The main body of the page is composed by three blocks which are displayed on the page. The block is not displayed if it is empty so if there is no report in it.
Click on the star of any report or dashboard to add it to your Favorites. When the star turns yellow it's done and your favorite reports and dashboards will appear at the top of the page so you can find them easily! If you click on the star once again, you can remove the report or dashboard from your Favorites.
A list of all dashboards that you have added from the Library is displayed in the block called Dashboards.
A list of all reports that you have added from the Library is displayed in the block called Reports.
A list of reports with 3rd party system data which uploaded to IntelliBoard Next via InForm feature will be displayed in the block called InForm.
Click on View ALL next to the block's name so that a page where only reports/dashboards that belong to that block are displayed. The total number of the reports/dashboards in the block is displayed in brackets.
Search, Filters, and Tags
At the top of the Library page there is a search bar: enter the report’s name or any word contained in the name to find the specific one you are looking for. If the report does not exist, there will be a notification saying: Empty library.
Click on the tag(s) under the search bar to filter the reports on the page according to the chosen tag(s). The selected tags are highlighted in blue under the search bar and they will appear in green in the reports.
Note: Tags are added to the reports in the report settings..
Click on Filters if you want to see only some specific reports. There are Status and Availability 2 filters under the drop-down menu. Click on Status, you can see Active, Pending, Recent, and All. Under Availability, choose the LMS type to see the reports available for the chosen LMS.
Note: Default option - All. The availability for the reports is set when creating a report.
Report and Dashboard card
1. The time when the report/dashboard was last viewed. NOTE: the latest reviewed reports/dashboards will be always displayed on the very left of the row.
2. Report’s/dashboard's name (added when creating a report)
3. Report's/dashboard's Tags (added when creating a report)
4. Report’s/dashboard's description (added when creating a report)
5. Click on the star of any report/dashboard to add it to your Favorites. When the star turns yellow it's done and your favorite reports will appear at the top of the page so you can find them easily! If you click on the star once again, you can remove the report from your Favorites.
6. Click on the Action button (three dots on the top right corner of the card) to see the actions that can be done with a report/dashboard:
- Set as Default: set it as one of the default reports on the homepage when you log into your IntelliBoard account
- View: to open the report
- Edit: to make changes to the report
- If you delete the report that was created on your own under Create New, it will be deleted completely and unrecoverable.
- If you want to delete an IntelliBoard default report/dashboard that was added from Library to My IntelliBoard, it will be deleted from My IntelliBoard but you can still find it in Library.
Click on Create New in the top right corner if you want to create a new report, dashboard, or template. You will be redirected to our Builder! Click here to learn more about it.