The My IntelliBoard page is where you will find your Dashboards and Reports. You can access it by clicking on Library in the navigation menu on the left. Your My IntelliBoard page will be empty the first time you access it and it will show content once you create it or add it to your page; by default, in fact, all content lives in the Library and should be added from there. We give you access to all our reports but you now have the opportunity to add to your IntelliBoard the ones that are most valuable to you!
The Blocks: Favorites, Dashboards, Reports
The main body of the page is composed by three blocks which are displayed on the page. The block is not displayed if it is empty so if there is no report in it.
Click on the star of any report or dashboard to add it to your Favorites. When the star turns yellow it's done and your favorite reports and dashboards will appear at the top of the page so you can find them easily! If you click on the star once again, you can remove the report or dashboard from your Favorites.
A list of all dashboards that you have added from the Library is displayed in the block called Dashboards.
A list of all reports that you have added from the Library is displayed in the block called Reports.
Click on View More next the block's name so that a page where only reports/dashboards that belong to that block are displayed. The total number of the reports/dashboards in the block is displayed in brackets.
Search, Filters and Tags
At the top of the Library page there is a search bar: enter the report’s name or any word contained in the name to find the specific one you are looking for. If the report does not exist, there will be a notification saying: Empty library.
Click on Filters if you want to see only some specific reports. From the dropdown menu under Availability, choose the LMS type to see the reports available for the chosen LMS.
Note: Default option - All. The availability for the reports is set when creating a report.
When you click on Show Only Compatible in the Filters dropdown menu to enable it, in the page you will see only the reports for which all the columns are available for at least one of the LMS connections that are in your account.
Click on the tag(s) under the search bar to filter the reports on the page according to the chosen tag(s). The selected tags are highlighted in blue under the search bar and they will appear in green in the reports.
Note: Tags are added to the reports in the report settings.
1. This symbol indicates an issue with the report, click on it to know more
2. The Company’s name
3. The way a report has been created:
SQL report - a report that is created via SQL code
Visual dashboard - a set of reports that is built via report builder
Report - a report that is created via report builder
4. Report’s name (added when creating a report)
5. Report’s description (added when creating a report)
6. Click on the star of any report to add it to your Favorites. When the star turns yellow it's done and your favorite reports will appear at the top of the page so you can find them easily! If you click on the star once again, you can remove the report from your Favorites.
7. Click on the Action button (three dots in the right corner on the top of the card) to see the actions that can be done with a report:
- Set as Default: to set it as the report that shows up when you log into your IntelliBoard account
- View: to open the report
- Edit: to make changes to the report
- Archive: to hide the report from your My IntelliBoard page; the report will still appear if you click on View More (next to Reports) > View: All or Archive (under Status in the dropdown menu)
- Delete: if the you build it with the visual builder and it's in My IntelliBoard, a delete would hard delete it. If it's one of our default reports available in the Library and you add it to My IntelliBoard and edit it then delete it, the original report remains in builder and can be added back in the original default form.
When the actions are done, there is the possibility to undo them. Click on the action button once again and the options Unlike and Unbookmark will be displayed.
8. Click on View to open the report
Click on Create New in the top right corner if you want to create a new report, dashboard or template. You will be redirected to our Builder! Click here to know more about it.