Refund action in All Sales list allows you refund user payments in full or in parts.
NOTE: If all products of the order are hidden or deleted from system, Refund button won't be displayed on Sales page for this order.
Before you get started...
- Refund should be enabled in your LMS system.
- You should have an access to All Sales list. Contact with admin of your LMS system to assign you.
You may be interested in these articles...
HOW TO FIND REFUND
- From IntelliCart go to Sales.
- From Sales tab click on All Sales.
- For any completed order you will have a Refund action.
REFUND PAGE - OVERVIEW
1) Product Name - Product name as entered in the LMS that was purchased.
2) Price box - Check box and text box that contain the total product price. If you enable/disable the check box, the product price will be added/subtracted from the Refund Amount. You could also change the amount in the text box to make a partial refund.
NOTE: You can't refund more than user paid. If you enter a large amount here, IntelliCart will still count the total product price.
3) Sub-Total - The total price for all products purchased in the order.
4) Discount - The discount amount user got when purchased product(s).
5) Tax - The tax amount user paid when purchased product(s).
6) Total - The total order amount including discount and tax user actually paid.
7) Refunded - The amount that was already refunded for the order.
8) Maximum refund amount - The total order amount that could be refunded.
9) Refund Amount - The text box that contain the refund amount for the order. You could change the amount in the text box to make a partial refund.
NOTE: You can't refund more than user paid. If you enter a large amount here, IntelliCart will still count the maximum refund amount.
10) Manual Refund - Enable this box so that IntelliCart won't send a refund script to the payment gateway, and you'll be able to bring money back using any needed way. Thus, IntelliCart will only show the Refunded status.
11) Refund - Refund entered amount. When you click on this, you should enter the Refund Reason or select one from the drop-down list if that was set up (see Refund settings above - point 3).
12) Order Summary - A summary of the order that contains Sub-Total, Discount, Tax, Total, Refunded, and Maximum refund amount from the middle box.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.