The Guest Access allows customers to review products and form their cart without need to login. The sign up/in will be required only before payment (when guest clicks on Continue button from the cart). After the sign up/in user will be linked to the Home page, so he would need to go to the IntelliCart and to the cart there again.
Before you get started...
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
You may be interested in these articles...
Step 1: Set up Guest access in IntelliCart settings
- From IntelliCart open the Administration.
- From Administration open Settings.
- From Settings select Configuration.
- Under Configuration find a Guest Access category.
- Tick on the box near Enable guest access to get the link for the guest access.
- Check the correctness of the sign in/up page under Enter the url to log in/sign up to your LMS setting.
- Save settings.
Step 2: Share guest access link
Copy the link you got under Enable guest access setting, and share that with potential customers.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.