Scheduled Enrollments is a list under Sales tab that shows users who have bought products with delayed course enrollment (see Enrollment Options on product editing page).
You may be interested in these articles...
- Enabling Scheduled Enrollments (point 5).
- Products - Overview.
SCHEDULED ENROLLMENTS FEATURES - OVERVIEW
1) Search - Search enrollments by order ID number.
2) Date filter - Filter enrollments by the date when the product was purchased.
3) Multiple Actions - Select several enrollments and do the same action for them.
NOTE: This feature will appear only when you select (tick the box) at least one item.
4) User Name - User's First and Last Name as entered in the LMS system who bought a product.
5) Product Name - Product Name as entered that was bought by user.
6) Purchased - Date and time when the product was bought by user.
7) Enrollment Time - Date and time when the user will be enrolled into product course(s).
8) Order ID - The ID number of the order in IntelliCart.
9) Status - User's enrollment status.
10) Enroll - Enroll user to the product course(s) right now so he/she won't need to wait for Enrollment Time.
11) Delete - Delete pending user so he/she won't be enrolled into product course(s) even when the Enrollment Time comes.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.