IntelliCart offers you to have customize strings in Translations to make the language more specific for your audience. By default, IntelliCart uses the main translations pack for the language you selected. But this page allows you to re-name some strings if required.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
HOW TO FIND INTELLICART TRANSLATIONS
- From IntelliCart, open the Administration.
- From Administration, click on Settings.
- From there, select Translations.
TRANSLATION FEATURES - OVERVIEW
You can view all available language strings in the next view, where you will be able to customize them.
1) Search - Search language strings by the key or value.
2) Language Pack filter - Filter by the language pack you want to customize.
3) Group filter - Filter strings by the group they relate to.
4) Group - The name of the group for language strings.
5) Key - The key name for the language strings that relates to the code and can't be changed.
6) Value - The actual value of the language strings that will be shown in the platform.
7) Edit - Re-name the value of the language string, if required.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.