System Logs will appear when debugging is enabled in your IntelliCart. It allows payment systems (i.e., PayPal) to write all transactions to the log file. In addition, enabling debugging will automatically send a notification to the admin about customer's problem with payment.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should set up an IntelliCart LTI connection.
HOW TO FIND INTELLICART SYSTEM LOGS
- From IntelliCart, open the Administration.
- From Administration, click on Settings.
- From there, select System Logs.
TRANSLATION FEATURES - OVERVIEW
You can view all system logs in the next view.
1) Log Type filter - Filter system logs by their type.
2) Date filter - Filter system logs by the date when they were created.
3) Log Type - A specific type of the log happened in the IntelliCart.
4) Identifier - A key of the system log.
5) Context - The log context happened in the IntelliCart.
6) Created - Date when the system log happened in the IntelliCart.
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.