Payment Methods allow you to connect payment gateways to the IntelliCart so that customers could pay for the products momentarily within credit card.
Before you get started...
- You MUST have an IntelliBoard account.
- You have to be signed-in as a user with full admin rights.
- You should have an installed IntelliCart plugin.
You may be interested in these articles...
- Available Payment Types.
- Payment Types - Setting Peculiarities.
- Invoice settings.
- Sales settings.
- Currencies - Overview.
- Products - Purchasing and Application.
HOW TO ADD PAYMENT METHOD
Step 1: Add a Payment Method
- Choose IntelliCart and click on Payment Types tab.
- In the top right corner of the tab, click on Create New.
Step 2: Write Your Payment Method
1) Type - Select the payment gateway you want to connect to the IntelliCart.
2) Continue - Go to next settings for payment types.
3) Name - Name your payment type as you wish to make it more specific for your audience.
NOTE: This field is required.
4) Connection Keys - Enter required connection information depending on the payment type you selected.
5) Currency - Select the currency accepted for this payment method. Customer will be able to pay by this type only if they select the correct currency on the Products Catalog.
NOTE: This field will appear only in Multi-currency IntelliCart setting is enabled. Read more about this in "Currencies - Overview" article above.
6) Save - Save your changes.
PAYMENT TYPE FEATURES - OVERVIEW
When you are done creating, you'll see all payment types in the next view.
1) Status filter - Filter your payment types by their status (active/inactive).
2) Search - Search payment types by their names.
3) Currencies - Set up currencies for payment types. Read more about Currencies HERE.
4) Name - Payment type name as entered.
5) Type - Payment type as selected.
6) Created - The date when the payment type was created.
7) Billing Type - Billing types allowed for payment gateway.
8) Sort Order - The place in the list for payment type. Payment types are shown in this order on the checkout page. Drag-and-drop payment types by clicking arrows icon near the name to change the order.
9) Edit - Edit your payment type.
10) Delete - Delete your payment type.
11) Status - Choose whether the payment type is visible or hidden.
12) Assign Vendors - Assign Vendors to the selected payment method. Read more about Vendors HERE.
I.e., if you assign Acme Corp vendor to the payment method, only users from this vendor will be available to pay within this payment type.
NOTE: If you assign 2 or more vendors, all users are at least in one of these vendors will be able to pay within this payment type.
For additional assistance, please email email@example.com.