The Quiz Activity Detail by Learner by Score report displays all learners quiz behavior including their detailed quiz scoring and response to each question. Click on the learner name to access learner site detail.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > Quiz
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Quiz: Select the specific quiz to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Support" will only show user's activity in this quiz)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: User First Name as entered in the LMS system
Last Name: User Last Name as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email Adress as entered in the LMS system
Course Level Status: User status at the course level
Activity Name: Name of the activity, as entered in the LMS system
Attempt: The number of times the learner took the quiz
Considered For Grading: The status of the attempt defining whether this score will be included into the gradebook. It depends on the "Grading method" setting in the quiz.
Submission Status: Designates if the learner has submitted or not the quiz
Date Started: Date of first completion (same as latest submission date for one attempt)
Date Updated: Date of latest submission (same as first date date for one attempt)
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner spent in the course the quiz
Latest Submission Date: Date of latest quiz submission by learner
Score: The user's score in the quiz
Real Score: The user's real score from the max score in the quiz
Quiz Marks: The number of correct answers by user in quiz
Grade: The user's grade in the quiz
The remaining columns are individual activities inside the LMS system.
Activities Type + Name: The column heading is the type and name of the activity (i.e "Multiple Choice" and "Marketing"). The data below indicates whether user's got a point for the correct answer (1) or not (0).
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.