The Course Stats Advanced report displays cumulative course statistics which includes information of teachers in charged, teachers' time spent and average time per student.
Location: Reports > Course Reports > All Course Usage
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (e.g. Selecting "Accounting" will only show user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by course Date Created in the LMS system (i.e. Selecting "Last Month" will only show courses that were created in the LMS system in the last month).
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Category: The course category as entered in the LMS system associated with a course
Parent Category: The parent course category in the categories tree of the category associated with a course as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Short Name: The course short name as entered in the LMS system
ID Number: The course ID number as entered in the LMS system
Status: The course status in the LMS system
# Of Enrolled Learners: The number of enrolled learners in a course
# Of Modules: The number of components/parts within a course in the LMS system (i.e. weekly, section, grid)
# Of Completed Learner(s): The number of learners who completed the course (this must be enabled in the LMS system)
# Of Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by users in activities within the course
Total Time Spent: The amount of time users spent in the course in the LMS system
Score: Learner's current grade in course
Date Created: The date when the course was created in the LMS system
Teacher(s) Name: First and last name(s) of course teacher(s)
# Of Teachers: The total number of teachers in the course
Teacher(s) Time Spent: The amount of time teachers spent in the course in the LMS system
AVG Time Per Student: The average amount of time spent by 1 learner in the course. This is calculated by the formula: AVG = (Total Time Spent - Teachers Time Spent) / # of Enrolled Learners
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.