The Published LTI Tools report displays all LTI activities, their URL information and grade sync settings. Filtered by course.
NOTE: This report works with Moodle functionality described here.
Location: Reports > Activity Reports > All Activities
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show an information about this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course: The course name as entered in the LMS system
LTI Name: The custom instance name of the LTI tool as entered in the course in LMS system
Shared Secret: The secret key of the LTI tool as entered in the course in LMS system
Launch URL: The launch URL assigned to LTI tool in the course in LMS system
Cartridge URL: The cartridge URL assigned to LTI tool in the course in LMS system
Registration URL: The registration URL assigned to LTI tool in the course in LMS system
Grade Sync Setting: Defines whether grade synchronization is enabled for the LTI tool
Completion Required Before Grade Sync?: Defines whether course/activity completion is required before synchronization as enabled for the LTI tool
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.