The Learning Plan Progress Detail report displays selected learning plans, individual learner's progress and competency in each learning area.
Location: Reports > Extras > Competency Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Personalize Report'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- If the user's name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Learner Overview Page.
- If the course name is hyperlinked, clicking will return the Course Overview Page.
- Personalize the columns in your report and add custom user profile fields.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, or PDF.
- Share your data via email, scheduled report, or API key. You can also bookmark your report.
- More questions? Use the chat box inside the report or click HERE.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Learning Plan: Select the learning plan to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Learning Plan A" will only show users who are studying by this plan and their success in it)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
First Name: Learner first name in the LMS system
Last Name: Learner last name in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
The remaining columns are individual competencies inside the LMS system in their learning plan order.
Competencies: The column heading is the name of the competency (i.e "Competency 2.C"). The data below indicates whether or not the associated user got a rating in the competency (rating is developed in the grade scales)
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.