The Product Opened Details By User report displays information about the products and users who have viewed the products.
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters and a time filter.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV, HTML, JSON or ODS.
- Sort your data! Most columns' names are clickable to allow you to sort them in alphabetical order according to that field.
- Search for a specific customer, order, product or other elements in most reports.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Product type: Select the specific product type to appear in the report (it will only show this specific type) or select "Show All"
- Purchased: Select if you want to see only purchased or not purchased products or select "Show All"
THIS REPORT'S DATE FILTER(S): Time will filter by Date of purchase and/or First click date (i.e. you can select a range of dates and only products purchased and/or clicked on in that time will be shown) or all products will be shown if no dates are selected.
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User First Name: The customer's first name as in the LMS
User Last Name: The customer's last name as in the LMS
User Email: The customer's email address as in the LMS
Product Name: The product's name as in the LMS
Product Code: The product's code as in the LMS
Product Type: The product's type as in the LMS
Status of Purchase: It shows if the customer has purchased the product (Yes) or not (No)
Date of Purchase: The date of the purchase (if the previous column says Yes, if not it's empty)
Number of Clicks: The number of clicks from the customer on the product
First Click: The date of the customer's first click on the product
Last Click: The date of the customer's last click on the product
For additional assistance, please email HelpDesk@IntelliBoard.net.