The Course Content Utilization report displays the duration of time users spend on specific course content/events/activities.
Location: Library> Reports
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Search Data Columns'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report by clicking 'Columns'.
- Share your data via email or scheduled report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV.
- Edit columns, calculations, formulas, and formatting by clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
- Role Name: Select the role in Moodle to appear in the report (i.e. Selecting "Mentor" will only show the users who have the Mentor role)
- Activity Type Name: Select the specific activity type to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show the user's activity in this activity)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User Name: The username created as entered in the LMS system
Full Name: User First Name and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Activity Type: Type of Content/Activity
Activity: The names of the activities in the LMS system
Activity Creation Date: The date when the activity was created
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by the user in the specific activity
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in this activity
First Access: The date when a user accessed the activity for the first time
Last Access: The date when a user accessed the activity as the last time
Browser: Web Browser used to access the particular Activity
Operating System: The user's Operating System used to access the particular Activity
IP: User's IP address he/she accessed the activity