The Course Access Details Report displays the number of learner visits to course and time spent on course.
Location: Library> Reports
GENERAL REPORT OVERVIEW
- Search for data in your report instantly. Confirm columns are included in the search under 'Search Data Columns'.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Personalize the columns in your report by clicking 'Columns'.
- Share your data via email or scheduled report.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV.
- Edit columns, calculations, formulas, formatting by clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more.
SPECIFIC REPORT INFORMATION
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
User ID: User's specific ID in the LMS system
Full Name: User First Name and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: User's Email, as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Category: The human-readable name of a category unit used to group courses or subcategories
Visits: Sum of user tracking total visits, clicking on column header will also show the Min, Max, Average, and Standard Deviation of all users in report
Time Spent: Sum of user tracking total time spent; clicking on column header will also show the Min, Max, and Median of all users in report
Enrollment Status: The user's enrollment status in a specific course (i.e. Active, Inactive, Deleted, Completed)
Completed On: The date when a user completed a course; clicking on column header will also show the Min and Max date of all users in report
Find the blue chat box inside the report or at our website or click HERE for more.