The Time Spent on Course Tools Dashboard combines the Time Spent on Course Tools vertical bar chart with the Course Content utilization report. Clicking on an activity type (tool) in the chart filters the report to activities of that type.
Location: Library> Dashboards
SPECIFIC DASHBOARD INFORMATION
THIS DASHBOARD'S FILTER(S):
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear on the dashboard (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
THIS DASHBOARD'S FEATURE(S):
- Filter your data! Most dashboards include a course filter. Individual components of the dashboard do have their own filters.
- Share your data via email.
- Edit columns, calculations, formulas, formatting by clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more.
Time Spent on Course Tools monitor shows you the list of different tools you have added to your course(s) and the total time spent on each tool.
- Filter by Course Name - select the specific course(s) to see tools utilization in the selected course. (i.e. if you select the Accounting course, the monitor is going to show all tools in the Accounting course and time spent in those tools)
The Course Content Utilization report displays the duration of time users spend on specific course content/events/activities.
User Name: User's User Name, as entered in the LMS system name
Full Name: User's Full Name, as entered in the LMS system name
Email: User's Email as entered in the LMS system
Course Name: The course name, as entered in the LMS system
Activity Type: The type of activity in the LMS system
Activity: Name of the activity, as entered in the LMS system
Activity Creation Date: The date when the activity was created
Visits: The number of clicks (mouse clicks) made by the user in the specific activity
Time Spent: The amount of time the learner has spent in this activity
First Access: The date when a user accessed the activity for the first time
Last Access: The date when a user accessed the activity as the last time
Browser: Web Browser used to access the particular Activity
Operating System: The user's Operating System used to access the particular Activity
IP: User's IP address he/she accessed the activity
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.