The Needs Grading Dashboard gives an overview of activities in a course that requires grading. The dashboard is a combination of the Needs Grading chart and Needs Grading report. Clicking on the individual course bar in the chart filters the below report to show activities in that course required grading.
Location: Library> Dashboards
SPECIFIC DASHBOARD INFORMATION
THIS DASHBOARD'S FILTER(S):
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear on the dashboard (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
THIS DASHBOARD'S FEATURE(S):
- Filter your data! Most dashboards include a course filter. Individual components of the dashboard do have their own filters.
- Share your data via email.
- Edit columns, calculations, formulas, formatting by clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more!
The Needs Grading Chart is a bar chart that shows the number of ungraded submissions in each displayed course.
THIS REPORT AXIS:
Horizontal: Course Name
Vertical: Number of ungraded assignments
The Needs Grading report displays activities that learners have submitted that need to be graded in the LMS system.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Course: Select the specific course to appear on the report (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
- Submission Date: Select the specific date to see users' activity submissions during that specific period of time (i.e. Selecting "Last 30 days" will only show users that submitted activities in the last 30 days)
- Assignment: Select to filter the report to show specific assignment in the course
THIS REPORT'S COLUMNS:
Course Name: Course name associated with learner in LMS system
Teachers: List of users with 'teacher' or 'instructor' role associated with respective course
Activity: The names of the activities in the LMS system
Submission Type: The type of submissions as listed in the LMS system
Full Name: Learner First Name and Last Name, as entered in the LMS system
Email: Learner Email, as entered in the LMS system
Role: Learner course context role
Submitted At: The date that Learner submitted the assignment or activity
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.