The Course Content Types is a bar chart that shows the number of course content that are of each activity type or course tool that used across all courses.
Location: Library > Reports
GENERAL VISUALISATION OVERVIEW
- Search for data instantly.
- Filter your data and/or dates! Most reports include several filters (to the right of the search box) and a time filter.
- Share your data via email or scheduled.
- Export your data in an XLS, CSV.
- Add other information fields and calculation or format the chart. By clicking 'Edit'.
- More questions? Check out the IntelliBoard Success Bar! HERE to learn more.
THIS REPORT'S FILTER(S):
- Activity Type: Select the specific activity type to appear in the chart (i.e. Selecting "Quiz" will only show quiz activity)
- Course Name: Select the specific course to appear in the chart (i.e. Selecting "Accounting" will only show the user's activity in this course)
THIS REPORT AXIS:
Horizontal: Number of Course Content that are of Certain Activity Type/ Course Tool
Vertical: Activity Type/ Course Tool
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net