Users importing to InForm can provide an SFTP location rather than a file on their local machine, so they can import data automatically that is exported from another system to that SFTP location
Adding an SFTP Connection:
At least one SFTP location must be setup prior to the InForm import
- Go to My Connections
- Select SFTP at the top of the connections list
- Select "add connection"
- Add your SFTP information
Import from SFTP to InForm:
On the InForm “Import File” screen, select option to “Import from SFTP”. This allows the user to enter a fully qualified SFTP location and file name
- Go to App>InForm
- Select Import File
- On the Import to Inform screen select "Import File"
- Select sftp from drop-down list
- Add the name and path for the SFTP location
Note: A log is created of the results of operation so user can check later in case there was a connection interruption or other error during file transfer
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.