Before getting connected,
Note: IntelliBoard strongly recommends the individual configuring the IntelliBoard connection must be a Site Administrator of Moodle with the ability to enable web services, change web protocols, and create Moodle tokens.
IntelliBoard is a web-based service. If your LMS is behind a firewall, a port will need to be configured for the IntelliBoard service to connect. For more information about IP addresses, contact us!
- FIRST! Contact us at email@example.com for IntelliBoardNext Plugin!
- HERE for the steps to installing the Plugin.
Click HERE for a step-by-step connection video!
Step 1: Start the Migrations at IntelliData plugin settings
When plugin the IntelliBoard NEXT plugin is successfully installed, you need to migrate data from your production database to zip files, for this process we have two ways:
- Via command line (fast but may cause a significant load on the server)
- Via Cron tasks (slow)
1: Via Command Line: You need to run the following commands:
2: Via Cron Tasks: You need to:
- Decrease the Migration processing limit to, 50000
- Enable Export files during migration in plugin settings
- Enable Reset Migration Process in plugin settings
Step 2: Enable the Migration Schedule task
Now you need to enable schedule task \local_intellidata\task\migration_task located at Site Administration\Server\Scheduled tasks:
- By default, the task will be disabled we need to enable it, once you locate the task, click the "Gear" icon:
- Once you are into the Migration Task settings, you need to:
Change the Minute value to */5
Uncheck the "Disabled" checkbox
To trigger the task to run immediately, make sure path to PHP is set: System Paths - Moodle Docs
Then you will be able to click the “Run now” link in the “Last run” column, next to the migration task.
Note: If you use the Task Scheduler and Run Now link, you will need to run the task more than once to complete the migration, especially on a large site.
Keep clicking “Run Again” unless you see an error until all files have been processed. See the Migrations page under the Local Plugins and make sure all files have been created.
Step 3: Prepare Cache: Only when migrations are finished, you can go to Edit connection inside http://next.intelliboard.net/ and Prepare Cache