From your Blackboard account, go to Admin > (Under Integrations) REST API Integrations.
Click on "Create Integration".
- Open a separate tab on your Web Browser and Log into IntelliBoard http://next.intelliboard.net/with the main subscription email.
- Click "Integrations".
Under Blackboard API, click "+ Connect".
- Copy the BBL Application ID
- Under Connection Information:
- LMS Name: Please name your new connection
- URL: Copy and paste the Blackboard Learn URL, including "https://"
- Client ID and Client Secret Key: Please do not modify those values
- Set the connection as Active and Confirm the processing hour.
- Go back to Blackboard and paste the BBL Application ID copied.
- Learn User: Please search and select any Admin Privileged user
- Leave the remaining values as default and click 'Submit'
After seeing a Success: Integration created. Message on Blackboard:
- Go back to IntelliBoard Next and Save the connection
- You will see 3 green check marks that confirm our new connection is success.
- A new Learn Authorization page will pop up, please click "Allow" to continue.
- Set in User filters to filter the Blackboard users you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Users: To show all users in your Blackboard LMS.
- Active Users: To show only active users in your Blackboard LMS.
- Set in Course filters to filter the Blackboard courses that you want to see in IntelliBoard.
- All Courses: To show all courses in your Blackboard LMS.
- Active Courses: To show only active courses in your Blackboard LMS.
- Select the Teacher Roles and Student Roles as defined in your Blackboard LMS.
- Click "Save".
- Upon saving, it will direct you to the Connection page.
- Go to Actions > Edit or Click on your newly created Blackboard connection.
- Click on "Process Data" and let it process.
- As soon as the process ends, click "Go to dashboard"
FINISHED! You are now connected and ready to see all your Blackboard LMS data!
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.