Form creation is the second step in InForm usage. By default, IntelliBoard creates a form for the table automatically, inserting all columns and relations. But you still may edit that or create your own. This point describes how to create a form for the InForm table and use it for entering data records.
- From “My IntelliBoard”, go to Create New > Create InForm
- Enter the Form Name (in the middle block).
- On the right-hand side, select the InForm table you created from the drop-down menu.
- Drag-and-drop columns and relations you want to have on a form from the list to the middle block.
- When added, you could customize column titles, make them required, and add some extra settings if column type allows them. For this click on the "Edit" action for column field from the middle block, and possible settings will be shown on the left-hand side (find descriptions for each one lower).
NOTE: you must click “Save” in the left block to apply customizations.
- When form creation is finished, click “Save” in the middle block to save your form to “My IntelliBoard”.
- If you wish to edit the form in the future, you could navigate to it from “My IntelliBoard” and click the “Edit” button in the top right corner.
SETTINGS DESCRIPTIONS FOR COLUMN TYPES
Every column type contains the following general settings:
- Input Label – Text box where you could change the title for the column to specify that for the form.
- Required – When enabled, the column will be required for entering. The form won’t allow you to save the record without entering data into this field.
- Save – Save changes for the selected field.
- Cancel – Cancel settings for the field without saving.
Additional Unique Settings appears for "Date" type only:
- You will be able to select the time in addtion to the date when Time is enabled.
- Min Date – The minimum date that could be selected in the field. Contains a “Today” check box (when enabled, it automatically fills the date selector lower within the current date and makes that non-active), and “Date Selector” where you could manually choose the required minimum (this contains also an “X” icon to clean up previous selection).
- Max Date – The maximum date that could be selected in the field. Contains a “Today” check box (when enabled, it automatically fills the date selector lower within the current date and makes that non-active), and “Date Selector” where you could manually choose the required minimum (this contains also an “X” icon to clean up previous selection).
- Go to “My IntelliBoard”
- From InForm section click the form you’ve created (new forms are always shown at the end)
- Enter data to column(s)
- Assign relation(s) to the data above
- Click “Save” to add a new data record to the InForm table.
Adding Master Form to InForm Table:
- From “My IntelliBoard”, go to Apps > InForm
- Find required table. Click 3 dots from Actions, and select Edit
- Under Table General Info in “Master Form” setting, select the InForm form you have created within this table.
- Click “Save” in the very bottom of the page.
For additional assistance, please email helpdesk@IntelliBoard.net.